|Joe Henry||Vice President - Business|
|Lars Nordang||Vice President - Soccer|
|Erin Johnson||Secretary/Volunteer Coordinator|
|Director of Coaching|
|Andrew Soubel||Academy Director|
|Josh Acker||Classic Director|
|Rocky Schafer||Director at Large|
|Chris Farbach||Recreational Program Director|
|Katie Weisbrod||Tournament Director|
|Steve Shelley||Field Director|
|Andy Dubey||Director at Large/Webmaster|
|Alan Sprague||Director at Large|
|Nate Kennedy||Equipment Director|
|Jessica Bayer||Marketing / Social Media|
Statement of Commitment
In establishing policy for and on behalf of Neenah Soccer Club members, I am a Board Member/Employee in trust of the assets of the Association. The members recognize the need for competent and committed elected Board Members to serve their Association and have put their trust in my sincerity and abilities. In return, the members deserve my utmost effort, dedication, and support.
Therefore, as a Board Member of Neenah Soccer Club, I acknowledge and commit that I will observe a high standard of ethics and conduct as I devote my best efforts, skills and resources in the interest of Neenah Soccer Club and its members. I will perform my duties as Board Member in such a manner that members’ confidence and trust in the integrity, objectivity and impartiality of Neenah Soccer Club are conserved and enhanced.
As a Board Member of Neenah Soccer Club, I acknowledge that I have assumed a significant responsibility. Board Members are in a position to directly affect long-range Neenah Soccer Club goals and objectives and to make a significant contribution to the Association. As such, I will perform my duties in support of the Neenah Soccer Club Vision and Mission Statements and Strategic Plan.
Code of Conduct
This code of conduct was developed to ensure a mechanism for establishing an environment for the smooth operation and sound decision-making process utilizing a spirit of cooperation.
1. I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects honesty, integrity, and support for the best interests of Neenah Soccer Club in carrying my duties and planning for the future.
2. For board meetings I will:
• Make every effort to prepare for and attend the meetings;
• Observe proper decorum by demonstrating dignified behavior at all times;
• Engage in a non-threatening, cooperative manner at all times;
• Show respect for the speaker;
• Focus on the agenda items respecting the time allocations;
Refrain from having private conversations causing distraction; and
Abide by board decisions once reached
1. I will always hold the betterment of the membership of the Association as my priority, including during all participation in discussions and voting matters.
2. I recognize that I am obligated to act in a manner which will bear the closest scrutiny.
3. It is my responsibility to contribute to the Board of Directors any suggestions of ways to improve the Association’s policies, standards, practices or ethics.
4. I will declare any conflict of interest, be it real, potential/perceived, or apparent, which is not immediately obvious with regard to any matter being discussed in my presence during a meeting.
5. If the board decides at any time during a meeting that I have a conflict, I will accept their request that I refrain from participating in the discussion and I will leave the meeting at the board’s request. I understand that the board’s decision will be recorded in the minutes, either with or without the reasons for the decision being also recorded.
6. I understand that the following activities are considered by the Association to be conflicts of interest, and that conflicts of interest are not limited to the following situations:
• Where a Board Member makes a decision or does an act motivated by other or additional considerations than the best interests of the Association;
• Where a Board Member personally contracts with the Association or where he/she is a Board Member of other Associations which are contracting with this Association;
• Where a Board Member learns of an opportunity for profit which may be valuable to him/her personally or to another Association of which he/she is a member, or to other persons known to the Board Member; and
• Where a Board Member, in any circumstance related to the Association, puts his/her personal interests ahead of the best interests of the Association.
• Where a Board Member, in any circumstance hold a position of coaching in the competitive or representative program that the Board Member be refrained from voting on the item, ensuring the best interest of the Association are considered.
7. I will not knowingly take advantage of or benefit from information that is obtained in the course of my official duties and responsibilities as a Board Member, and that is not generally available to membership.
8. I will protect the Association information closely and will not release or share confidential personal information without the permission, preferably in writing, of the person who provided it or as required by legislation.
9. I will maintain confidentiality of all information for in camera discussion, outside of the motions made by the Board.
10. I will be mindful of resources which are in my trust on behalf of the Association, and will help establish policies which ensure the maximization of secure and protected resources.
11. I expect to be reimbursed for legitimate expenses incurred by myself for the sake of the Association. I will keep all such expenses reasonable and justifiable and will discuss expenses which may be in question with the Association’s president.
Gifts and Hospitality
12. Should anyone offers me gifts, favors, or benefits on a personal basis, I will recognize that such offers may be an effort to secure advantage from me, and I will reject such offers over the value of $50 on the basis that it is against the Association’s policy to accept gifts from anyone.
Representing the Association
13. As part of my duties as a Board Member, I represent the Association recognizing that it is important that I leave others with a positive impression of the Association. In my duties I will preserve and enhance the good reputation of the Association and will avoid behavior which might damage its image.
14. The President of the Association shall ensure that the practice of this policy will be fair, just, and equitable in all situations of interpretation and application.
15. The Executive Board is ultimately responsible for the immediate interpretation, application and enforcement of the Board Members code conduct and ethics document. All complaints concerning a possible code of ethics violation shall be made in writing to or by the President with a copy provided to the complainant. Depending on the severity of the offense, it could be a verbal warning, a written warning or removal from the board.
Need to contact us by mail? Our mailing address is:
Neenah Soccer Club
PO Box 173
Neenah, WI 54957-0173