Neenah Soccer Club is in search of a part-time Marketing and Communications Administrator to coordinate and execute the club’s ongoing email, print and social media campaigns.
Specific Duties include:
- Coordinate with Neenah Soccer Club Board members and paid employees to create all emails and communications
- Create content for and consistently monitor the Club’s Facebook page
- Create graphics and content for the Neenah Soccer Club website using Demosphere
- Write content for and design a quarterly newsletter using MailChimp
- Assist in marketing club’s events, such as registration for all programs, tryouts, Flatgrass and Copia Cup tournaments, jersey pick-up days and others, as assigned
- Report social media and website analytics to NSC Board monthly
- Back up Club Administrator on Demosphere registrar functions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to create relevant, dynamic content that appeals to a broad audience
- Graphic design experience (using online tools like Canva or using Adobe Creative Suite software)
- Understanding of website content and design concepts and video production a plus
- Ability to work well with others, and transform multiple voices into a unified club voice
- Ability to work independently
This position will report to Neenah Soccer Club’s Vice President – Business and will be asked to fulfill an average of 10-15 hours per week. Pay will be in the $12-$15/hour range, commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter, along with two samples of relevant work by July 1, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.