Age groups: U8-U10 Boys and Girls Academy Programs, U10 Boys & Girls Recreational Programs, U11-U12 Boys & Girls Competitive (Classic) Programs
Pay: TBD, experience based
Reports to: Director of Coaching (DOC)
Number of Openings: 3
- Perform tasks assigned by the Director of Coaching for Recreational, Academy and Classic Programs.
- Assist the Director of Coaching to recruit and train coaches.
- Assist Director of Coaching to implement Neenah Soccer Club System of play, style of play and curriculum specific for each age group for Academy and Classic programs.
- Run practices for Neenah Soccer Club teams and/or age groups as assigned by the Director of Coaching.
- Coach Neenah Soccer Club teams at league and tournament games, as assigned by the Director of Coaching.
- Help the Director of Coaching to assess coaches’ and players’ performances throughout the season.
- Attend Neenah Soccer Club Tryouts as an Evaluator.
- Attend coaches’ training and meetings.
- Attend Master Coaches’ training and meetings.
- Provide reports to Director of Coaching.
- Interact with soccer players, coaches and parents as a mentor and educator in an effort to understand their individual personalities and support the program needs.
- Model appropriate behavior and maintain suitable conduct towards soccer players, coaches, officials and spectators.
- Minimum 4 years coaching competitive (or above) level soccer OR 5 years coaching at Academy and/or Recreational level.
Soccer License Requirement:
- Minimum USSF D License or foreign equivalent.
- Five afternoons/evenings per week plus weekends from April to November.
- Two to four mornings per week for staff training, workshops and meetings; spring, summer and fall seasons.
- Two to three soccer tournaments per season; spring & fall.
- Summer camps provide additional work/pay opportunities.
A background check is required for employment. To apply please fill out the Neenah Soccer Club Online Application.
Also, please submit a resume and cover letter. Please include salary requirements. Please send that information to: email@example.com