Age groups: U5, U6, U8 boys & girls recreational programs
Pay: TBD, experience based
Reports to: Director of Coaching (DOC)
Number of Openings: 1
- Perform tasks for the U5-U8 Recreational Programs, as assigned by the Director of Coaching.
- Run practices for Neenah Soccer Club U5-U8 Recreational teams and/or age groups assigned by the Director of Coaching.
- Help Director of Coaching to assess coaches’ and players’ performances throughout the season.
- Attend Coaches’ Training and meetings as requested by the Director of Coaching.
- Attend Master Coaches training and meetings as requested by the Director of Coaching.
- Provide reports to Director of Coaching.
- Interact with soccer players, coaches and parents as a mentor and educator in an effort to understand their individual personalities and support the program needs.
- Model appropriate behavior and maintain suitable conduct towards soccer players, coaches, officials and spectators.
- Minimum of 2 years coaching competitive level or above OR 5 years coaching at academy and/or recreational level.
Soccer License Requirement:
- Minimum USSF D License or foreign equivalent OR a combination of 2 IN PERSON USSF Grassroots Program Modules plus a minimum of 2 years of college playing experience.
- Monday - Thursday evenings (5:00 - 7:00 pm) beginning late April / early May through July plus some weekends.
A background check is required for employment. To apply please fill out the Neenah Soccer Club Online Application.
Also, please submit a resume and cover letter. Please include salary requirements. Please send that information to: firstname.lastname@example.org